Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2276

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$type in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 191

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tags in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 217

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 446

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 564

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 565

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 594

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 595

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 564

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 565

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 594

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 595

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/cache/css/b1b26acd43ea956b2dd9c728527d384f.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/CODOF/Asset/Stream.php on line 246
2017 Floating 'Specify first point' window query | MyCADsite Forums
General
2017 Floating 'Specify first point' window query

Hello all. This is getting extremly frustrating and I do hope someone can tell me how to switch off this.

Sometimes but not always, when I come to give any command from 'L' onwards I get this floating window saying 'Specify first point' and no pointer. All I maybe try to do is to join a line up or anything in fact. Any drawing command brings this floating window up. How do I get rid of it or switch it off please? I cannot click on the point to start any command as there is no longer a pointer visable.

I have tried closing down and reopening AutoCad to no avail. I have been through all the function keys. I have tried the settings under the spanner by the input command box and the customisation settings.

Any guidance gratefully received.

Hello all. This is getting extremly frustrating and I do hope someone can tell me how to switch off this. Sometimes but not always, when I come to give any command from 'L' onwards I get this floating window saying 'Specify first point' and no pointer. All I maybe try to do is to join a line up or anything in fact. Any drawing command brings this floating window up. How do I get rid of it or switch it off please? I cannot click on the point to start any command as there is no longer a pointer visable. I have tried closing down and reopening AutoCad to no avail. I have been through all the function keys. I have tried the settings under the spanner by the input command box and the customisation settings. Any guidance gratefully received.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft