Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2276

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$type in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 191

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$tags in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 217

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 446

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 564

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 565

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 594

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 595

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 564

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$id in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 565

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 594

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$parent in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/Ext/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 595

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/cache/css/b1b26acd43ea956b2dd9c728527d384f.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/mycadsite.com/html/cad-022017/forums/sys/CODOF/Asset/Stream.php on line 246
Difficulty using autocad 2016 | MyCADsite Forums
Starting Out
Difficulty using autocad 2016

Hello everyone

I have a doubt while using autocad 2016 version. While I enter specific points for line command they do not form a straight line.

I tried to make a perfect square like I saw here on the site on a video but wasn't able to make it.

I'd love to get your help.

Thank you!

Hello everyone I have a doubt while using autocad 2016 version. While I enter specific points for line command they do not form a straight line. I tried to make a perfect square like I saw here on the site on a video but wasn't able to make it. I'd love to get your help. Thank you!

Can you copy your command line entries so we can see what you are entering?

Can you copy your command line entries so we can see what you are entering?

Been a while since I used Autocad and am getting back into it. If your line is going somewhere else than where you expect it to go, maybe you are giving the wrong direction. Remember that to get a line to go to the right you are sending it at angle 0 degrees. To go up is 90 degrees. and 180 degrees is to the left. 270 degrees is down. Perhaps this is where your difficulty is starting at.

I graduated from a drafting course 10 years ago, so this is by my very weak memory, and I have not used it since, (the drafting unfortunately), but should be right. Not sure I have used my memory either for that matter! (grin)

Hope this has helped!

Been a while since I used Autocad and am getting back into it. If your line is going somewhere else than where you expect it to go, maybe you are giving the wrong direction. Remember that to get a line to go to the right you are sending it at angle 0 degrees. To go up is 90 degrees. and 180 degrees is to the left. 270 degrees is down. Perhaps this is where your difficulty is starting at. I graduated from a drafting course 10 years ago, so this is by my very weak memory, and I have not used it since, (the drafting unfortunately), but should be right. Not sure I have used my memory either for that matter! (grin) Hope this has helped!

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft